Investment opportunities in Cyprus
Since 1974, Cyprus has been divided into two entities, Greek in the south and Turkish in the north, but thanks to its strategic location as a crossroads between Europe, Asia and Africa, Cyprus has many investment hubs such as Ayia Napa, Nicosia, Paphos, Limassol, Famagusta, Karmi, Kyrenia and Konnos bay.
The size of the island means that the majority of towns are located close to the island’s main airports, in Paphos, Larnaca and Ercan.
The Ayia Napa Marina, currently under construction, is planned to attract locals and tourists from around the world.
Cyprus presents all the opportunities for investment:
- On one hand, the tourist season is getting longer and longer, resulting in an increasing demand for short-term accommodation,
- On the other hand, the growth of long-term rental has also increased, resulting in a strong demand on the property market.
South Cyprus or North Cyprus?
Each part has its own charm and specificity:
– The South is imbued with the atmosphere of Greece, on which it depends
– The North is a reflection of Turkey
The warm temperate Mediterranean climate applies to both the North and the South. Summers are dry and long, lasting from mid-May to mid-October. Winters, from December to February, are mild. Autumn is very short and spring is also short.
During the summer, the island enjoys high temperatures and clear skies, while the breeze from the sea is responsible for creating a pleasant atmosphere in the coastal areas.
The island enjoys an average of six hours of sunshine per day throughout the year, guaranteeing the presence of the sun during the months of December and January.
During the “six months of summer”, this average increases to 11.5 hours of sunshine per day.
Investing in real estate in Cyprus? Here are 10 reasons to do so!
- A constantly growing real estate sector
- A very favourable tax environment
- Your rental yield in Euros
- A favourable geographical position gives it the status of a strategic business centre
- World-class airport and port infrastructure.
- An extensive Citizenship by Investment property programme for the whole family
- Strong family values are the adrenaline of Cyprus
- World-class education
- Medical tourism with excellent practitioners
- Attractive quality of life and working environment
NOTRE SÉLECTION DE BIENS
Elite Properties International has selected for you a series of exclusive properties.
Price upon request