At the crossroads of Europe Africa and South America.
This is what makes its charm and what attracts more and more Europeans. Especially since dozens of flights per week from all over the world take you to the new European Caribbean.
Cape Verde has enormous potential and is already known as one of the most sought-after places for real estate investments.
In addition, thanks to tourism, the beautiful islands of Cape Verde offer unparalleled opportunities for long-term growth and an attractive return on your investment.
The European Caribbean
Cape Verde is located in the Atlantic Ocean, near the west coast of Africa, only two hours’ flight south of the Canary Islands.
This tropical archipelago consists of ten islands. It is an idyllic place where the sun is ever present. The beaches of Cape Verde are among the most beautiful in the world. They are known for their beautiful white sand and crystal clear turquoise waters.
Whether on the island of Sal or Boa Vista, the investments we propose are located in 4 or 5 star resorts managed by the largest hotel groups.
This guarantees a minimum return of 5% per year for 3 years.
Why is real estate in the Cape Verde Islands so profitable?
A BOOMING ARCHIPELAGO OF EXOTIC ISLANDS:
- Huge growth in tourism, with 1 million tourists on an annual basis.
- Top 3 most popular destinations (Expedia.co.uk).
- Guaranteed sunny climate all year round (average temperature 25°C-30°C).
- Huge white sandy beaches.
- Friendly local population
- Stable politics and growing economy.
- Very attractive returns.
- Freehold purchase with the certainty of a capital gain on resale.